As a family-owned senior moving company with more than a century of industry service to our name, Maffucci Moving & Storage is no stranger to the needs of local families. They’re exactly who we’ve been serving since we first opened our doors back in 1909!
If you’re moving an aging loved one into your home, a retirement community, or an assisted living facility, our senior movers would be pleased to help guide your family through this transition. We understand that senior moves can be challenging, both emotionally and physically, and our caring employees will do whatever it takes to ease the stress for everyone involved.
Compassionate and Professional Senior Moving Services
Depending on your budget, timeline, and service priorities, Maffucci Moving & Storage can assist as much or as little as you require. Through our customized senior moving services, we can:
- Carefully pack antiques, family heirlooms, and other treasured items.
- Crate and transport bulky items such as adjustable senior beds and accessibility/mobility equipment.
- Set aside specific boxes and transfer them to short- or long-term storage.
- Arrange for cleaning, debris removal, and other third-party services.
- Coordinate with the senior living facility to schedule proper move-in procedures at guaranteed delivery times.
- Provide additional transit protection for high-value items.
- Make your move more affordable through our competitive pricing and flexible payment plans.
Bekins-Supported Senior Movers Who Care About You
At Maffucci Moving & Storage, our residential movers aren’t just experienced, and they aren’t just genuinely interested in pleasing our clients. How can they go beyond that? They’ve also been vetted and certified by a global moving network that, like us, has been in business for over 100 years: Bekins Van Lines!
Just consider what our Bekins network could mean for your loved one’s senior move:
- It means that we have the resources, technology, and equipment we need to fulfill virtually any senior moving or storage request.
- It means that our in-house employees (who average 18 years of dedicated employment with us) are supported by more than 350 qualified agents across the country.
- It means that we’ve proven ourselves worthy of the Bekins’ Total Quality Commitment (TQC) Program.
The bottom line? You simply can’t find a more qualified or caring provider of senior moving services!
Contact Our Senior Movers for Your Free Consultation and Quote Today
A senior move is an inevitable part of life for many families-but the typical stresses and expenses of senior moving don’t have to be. Find out how our family-friendly residential movers can help your loved ones transition smoothly into their next stage of life by giving us a call today. You can also sign up for a free senior moving services quote by submitting our online form now.